MidNite Solar Pre-wired Dual Conext XW+ 6848 120/240 vac Inverter w/ Classic 150 (SKU Part Number MNXWP6848D-2CL150)
Pre Wired Dual Schneider Electric Conext XW+ 6848 120/240 vac Inverter for Off grid or Battery based Grid Tie. Dual 6800 watt 48 volt inverters. AC Bypass Assembly included. Dual Classic 150s installed.
MidNite Solar pre-wired inverter systems offer a turn key solution to installing a battery based inverter system, saving you time in the field. With a pre-wired solution all of the confusion is taken out of selecting all the right parts. This system uses the 2 of the Schneider Electric Conext XW+ inverters, each rated at 6,800 watts and using a common 48 volt battery. It produces 120/240 volts AC and has a two seperate AC inputs. Dont forget to look at our other products that compliment the pre-wired inverter system like our Battery Boxes or Disconnecting Combiners. Our pre wired systems can be configured in about any way needed with any of the common battery based inverters (except Outback). Please contact us for a quote if the System you need is not listed. Below is a simple list of the major components included in the system.
The Whizbang Jr (MNWBJR) current sense module for Classic provides battery state of charge and is included with this product.
This system is also available using the Schneider Conext XW+ 5548
- Environmental Rating - Type 1 (Indoor)
- Two Schneider Electric XWPre-Wired 6848 120/240 vac Inverter for Off Grid or Battery based Grid tie
- Schneider System Control panel
- Two MNE250XW E-Panel
- AC Bypass Assembly
- Two Classic 150 charge controller with DC-GFP (Ground Fault protection) and Arc Fault protectionbuilt in.
- Two MNSPD300's (Surge Protection Devices)
- Two 250 amp Battery Main Breaker for the XW Inverter
- Warranty - All MidNite components have a 5 year warranty. XW Inverters are covered by Schneider's manufacturers warranty.
- MidNite E-Panel, Classic Charge Contoller and SPD's made in the USA
- Schneider XW Inverter made in China
- Listed by ETL for US & Canada.
- General labor for assembly, test and crating included