FLEXpower 8kW 48V Pre-wired Radian System 120/240V with 300VDC 100A AFCI CC
GS8048A-01 Inverter/Charger 8.0 kW, 48 VDC FLEXpower Radian AFCI, pre-wired GSLC with 120/240 VAC Bypass, 175 Amp DC breakers, 125 Amp charge controller breakers, 80 Amp PV breaker, MATE3s, HUB 10.3, FN-DC, RTS, plus two FLEXmax 100 AFCI charge controllers. Listed to UL1741-SA
OutBack’s pre-assembled and pre-wired power systems take the concept of fast, easy installation to a new level of performance, value and flexibility with the FLEXpower Radian.
Everything you need, besides power sources and batteries, comes completely integrated—just install the mounting bracket, hang the system on a wall, make the necessary connections and the system is fully operational.Available with the 60Hz Radian A Series 4kW or 8kW inverter/charger, each model incorporates OutBack’s GridZero technology, a superior level of intelligence in energy management for self-generation and self-consumption programs. It provides precise balancing between using stored energy, solar and utility power, blending-in the latter to overcome surges and load spikes. All models feature an Advanced Battery Charging (ABC) profile option to support leading-edge battery technologies such as lithium-ion and others, and enhanced diagnostics for improved performance.
The 8kW FLEXpower Radian (FPR-8048A-300VDC) is ideal for applications with medium-sized power requirements—including larger homes and light commercial or backup power systems. GFDI protection comes built into the FLEXmax 100 charge controllers.
• Factory tested, pre-wired and pre-configured
• Fast installation with a pre-assembled system and fully integrated GS load center
• Optimized system footprint
• GridZero technology optimizes the balance between stored and renewable energy sources, minimizing grid dependence
• Advanced Battery Charging (ABC) supports leading-edge battery technologies, including lithium-ion
• Dual AC inputs for seamless generator integration in grid-interactive applications
• Grid-interactive and stand-alone capability in one unit
• System monitoring via web interface with OPTICS RE
• Components carry all of the necessary ETL certifications. Rule 21 compliant