Outback Radian Series 4kW 48V Inverter/Charger 120/240V (SKU Part Number GS4048A-01)
Should be in Stock - Contact Us
**SHIPS FEBRUARY 2023**
Outback Radian 4000W, 48Vdc, 120/240Vac 50/60 Hz Grid-Interactive and Standalone Solution with dual AC inputs and advanced features. Includes mounting plate, hardware and RTS. Listed to UL1741-SA
The Radian Series Inverter/Charger is a flexible Grid-Tie or Off-Grid solution with dual AC inputs allowing it to operate seamlessly from Grid or Generator inputs.
It has continuous output power of 4000W @ 120/240AC split-phase 50 or 60Hz. Designed to operate with a 48Vdc battery bank,with a 57.5 Amp charger and a 50 Amp AC input (at 240VAC). Includes mounting plate, hardware and RTS.
- GridZero technology optimizes the balance between stored and renewable energy sources, minimizing grid dependence
- Advanced Battery Charging (ABC) supports leading-edge battery technologies including lithium-ion
- 4000W of continuous power
- Field-adjustable input/output voltage and frequency boundaries of 50/60Hz, 170-280VAC L-L and 200-260V nominal, respectively
- Unsurpassed surge capacity
- 120/240V split-phase voltage
- Dual AC inputs
- Field upgradeable firmware
- Field serviceable modular design
- Simplified stacking design
- GS load center option allows for quick and easy installation. Rule 21 compliant
- The GS8048A and GS4048A are certified to UL1741 for US applications, and CSA C22.2 No. 107.1 for Canada, and is IEC 62109-1 certified to meet the most stringent worldwide PV safety and emission standards.
- The GS7048E and GS3548E are IEC certified to meet the most stringent worldwide PV safety and emission standards
|Inventory Status||Should be in Stock - Contact Us|
Write Your Own Review
More from Outback Power