Outback VFXR Series 3.5kW 24V Vented Inverter/Charger 120V (SKU Part Number VFXR3524A-01)
Outback VFXR Renewable Series Inverter/Charger 3500W, 120Vac, 24Vdc, 85 Amp charger, 60 Amp AC input
The VFXR Renewable Series Inverter/Charger adopts the latest generation technology from Outback Power allowing to be configured for Grid-Tie or Off-Grid installations. It has continuous output power of 3500W @ 120Vac 60Hz (50Hz switch selectable). Designed to operate with a 24Vdc battery bank,with a 85 Amp charger and a 60 Amp AC input.
• Single-phase, 120V sinewave output
• Intelligent battery charging
• Programmable for seven different modes, with generator assist
• Modular, stackable design up to nine inverter/chargers for three-phase and 10 inverter/chargers in grid-tied
• High operating efficiency at 93%
• Corrosion resistant internal components
• Field upgradable software
• Power factor corrected battery charging
• Standard 5 year warranty, optional 10 year warranty
VFXR inverter/chargers can be paired with a MATE3 to add OPTICS RE to monitor and control system performance from any location. Multiple units may be stacked and connected with other OutBack Power electronics for more seamless system integration and the ability to function in a wide variety of applications, and system sizes. Up to nine inverters can be combined in a 3-phase system with the 12V, 24V or 48V models, and up to 36kW in a grid-tied 24V or 48V system. The exclusive modular system architecture means that increased power output is just an additional FXR inverter/charger away.
Available in sealed or vented units with NEMA type 1 die-cast aluminum chassis designed to operate in the harshest environmental conditions such as high temperatures, humidity or corrosive salt air, the FXR’s continue in OutBack’s tradition of absolute dependability in mission critical installations no matter how harsh or challenging the conditions.
|On Back Order
Outback ICS Plus Rapid Shutdown Initiator (SKU Part Number RSI)Special Price $360.00 Regular Price $509.68