SE6000H-US Single Phase Inverter
SolarEdge’s latest generation of single phase inverters are designed using a novel power conversion technology that is based on a distributed switching and powerful DSP processing. The inverter is able to synthesize a clean sine wave that leads to a dramatic reduction in the magnetics and heavy cooling elements. The result is an even smaller and lighter inverter for simplified shipping and storing, and easy one-person installation. The record-breaking 99% efficiency allows more energy production for an improved ROI.
SolarEdge single phase inverters now have a smart new commissioning method. Inverter commissioning is done directly through a smartphone using the intuitive SetApp mobile application. Take your inverter commissioning to the next level. Learn more about SetApp.
- Specifically designed to work with SolarEdge power optimizers
- 99% weighted efficiency (33%-50% less losses than the market standard)
- Small, lightweight, and easy to install
- Up to 155% oversizing allowed
- High reliability due to lower heat dissipation
- Quick and easy inverter commissioning directly from your smartphone using the SolarEdge SetApp
- Standard 12-year warranty (extendable to 20 or 25 years)
- Built-in module-level monitoring
- Internet communication via Ethernet or wireless connectivity (using optional ZigBee® or cellular plug-ins)
- NEMA 4X – suitable for outdoor and indoor installations
- Integrated arc fault protection and rapid shutdown for NEC 2014 and 2017, 690.11 and 690.12
- Optional integrated revenue grade data, ANSI C12.20
- All inverters are UL1741 SA certified, for CPUC Rule 21 grid compliance