Victron SmartSolar MPPT 150/100-MC-4 VE.Can (SKU Part Number SCC115110512)
Feature highlights common to all models
• Ultra-fast Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT).
• Advanced Maximum Power Point Detection in case of partial shading conditions.
• Outstanding conversion efficiency.
• Natural convection cooling.
• Automatic battery voltage recognition.
• Flexible charge algorithm.
• Over temperature protection and power derating when temperature is high.
• Suitable for a variety of battery voltages. Most models connect to 12, 24, and 48V batteries, some only
connect to 12 and 24V batteries, or only to 48V batteries.
• Charge currents rating from 10A all the way up to 100A.
• Maximum PV array Voc voltages ranging from 75V up to 250V.
• Multiple chargers can be used in parallel, for large systems we recommend to use the models with a VE.Can communication port.
PV terminal options:
• TR - one positive and one negative screw terminal.
• MC4 - 3 pairs of paralleled MC4 connectors.
• SmartSolar models have Bluetooth.
• BlueSolar models do not have Bluetooth. They can be retrofitted to have Bluetooth by connecting the
VE.Direct Bluetooth Smart dongle. Advantage: the product is not Bluetooth accessible when the dongle is not connected. Note that on the SmartSolar models, Bluetooth can be disabled.
• VictronConnect Application. Connects via Bluetooth or via the VE.Direct - USB interface
• MPPT Control. Connects to all models via a VE.Direct cable
• SmartSolar Control Display. Plugs directly into the housing of the larger models
• GX device
• VRM website (GX monitoring device needed)
• VE.Direct - all models
• VE.Direct and VE.Can - limited models. VE.Can is especially suitable for systems with multiple solar
chargers. All units are simply “daisy chained” to each other with a single RJ45 cable between each unit
and also between the las unit in the chain and the a GX monitoring device.
Temperature sensor options:
• Internally (all models).
• Externally via the Smart Battery Sense (only SmartSolar models).
Load output options:
• Physical output - On the 10, 15 and 20A models.
• Virtual output - via VE.Direct TX digital output cable and the BatteryProtect or a solid-state relay.
• VictronConnect Application (free download)
• Wire boxes, to cover and protect the terminals. See table on page 2 for wire box types
• Control and display panels: MPPT control or SmartSolar control)
• GX monitoring device (CCGX, Venus GX, Octo GX or Cerbo GX)
• Data cables: VE.Direct cable, RJ45 Cable (VE.Can models only), USB-VE.Direct interface
• External control cables: TX cable, non-inverting cable
• Bluetooth dongle (for non-smart models)