APSystems Commercial Grade Energy Communication Unit (SKU Part Number ECU-C)
Energy Communication Unt with Advancd Functions
• PV production, load consumption and grid import/export energy monitoring by integrated meters
• Stable wireless encrypted ZigBee communication with microinverters, built-in Wi-Fi and Ethernet network
• Power export limit and Zero export
• 5V USB port available
• Internal relay available to control external devices
• Adapted to both single-phase or three-phase systems
The APsystems Gateway, our state-of-the-art Energy Communication Unit (ECU), collects PV production information from microinverters, energy import/export data from the grid, and energy consumption data and delivers it to the APsystems Energy Monitoring and Analysis (EMA) platform. Through the EMA web or mobile application, users can get module-level performance insight and energy information.
With high-frequency metering and internal relays, the ECU-C offers advanced functions, e.g. power export limit, external device (eg water heater) control etc.