**SHIPS IN 1-2 WEEKS**
Victron Blue Smart IP65 Charger + DC Connector 12V 120VAC
Blue Smart Charger IP65 The professional’s choice
- Water, dust and chemical resistant
- Seven step smart charge algorithm
- Recovery of fully discharged ‘dead’ batteries
- Automatic power supply function
- Severe cold performance: down to -30°C
- Several other battery life enhancing features
- Low power mode to charge smaller batteries
- Li-ion battery mode
- Setup and configure, readout of voltage and current by Bluetooth Smart
Ultra high efficiency “green” battery charger With up to 95% efficiency, these chargers generate up to four times less heat when compared to the industry standard. And once the battery is fully charged, power consumption reduces to 0,5 Watt, some five to ten times better than the industry standard.
Durable, safe and silent
- Low thermal stress on the electronic components.
- Protection against ingress of dust, water and chemicals.
- Protection against overheating: the output current will reduce as temperature increases up to 60°C, but the charger will not fail.
- The chargers are totally silent: no cooling fan or any other moving parts.
A lead-acid battery that has been insufficiently charged or has been left discharged during days or weeks will deteriorate due to sulfation. If caught in time, sulfation can sometimes be partially reversed by charging the battery with low current up to a higher voltage.
Recovery function for fully discharged batteries
Most reverse polarity protected chargers will not recognize, and therefore not recharge a battery which has been discharged to zero or nearly zero Volts. The Blue Smart IP65 Charger however will attempt to recharge a fully discharged battery with low current and resume normal charging once sufficient voltage has developed across the battery terminals
Storage mode: less corrosion of the positive plates
Even the lower float charge voltage that follows the absorption period will cause grid corrosion. It is therefore essential to reduce the charge voltage even further when the battery remains connected to the charger during more than 48 hours.
Temperature compensated charging
The optimal charge voltage of a lead-acid battery varies inversely with temperature. The Blue Smart IP65 Charger measures ambient temperature during the test phase and compensates for temperature during the charge process. The temperature is measured again when the charger is in low current mode during
float or storage. Special settings for a cold or hot environment are therefore not needed.
Li-ion battery mode
The Blue Smart IP65 Charger uses a specific charging algorithm for Li-ion (LiFePO₄) batteries, with automatic Li-ion under voltage protection reset.
|Inventory Status||Should be in Stock - Contact Us|
Victron Galvanic IsolatorAs low as $108.80
Victron Lithium SuperPack Battery 12.8VAs low as $248.20